From time to time we buy products or receive free stuff for twins – and we often give away those products in contests launched here and on our Facebook page. We announce the terms of the contest and the name of the winner here as well. Sign up for our newsletter if you’d like to be notified about new articles and contests.
Coupons & discounts for twins
- Join Amazon baby registry and get the free Amazon baby gift box – valued up to $35.
- Join Amazon Family for a 30-day free trial and get up to 20 percent discount on diapers, baby food and more.
- Visit Pampers current coupons and special offers
- For parents in the US & Canada: Receive a Pampers multiple birth one-time gift of money-saving coupons
- Visit Huggies current diaper coupons
- For parents in Australia: Get a free Huggie sample
- For parents in India: Get a free Huggie sample
- Join Enfamil Family Beginnings and get up to $400 in free gifts.
- Visit the Twin Z Nursing Pillow company website and get free US and international shipping on orders above $125. Use the code: FREESHIPPING.
- Charm Philosophy gives 15 a percent discount on all items in the store. Use the discount code: ABOUTTWINS15
- Tondehearts gives a 15 percent discount for anything with BABY in the title and Baby gifts. Use the discount code: TWINSOFFER19
- Wee Woolly Wonderfuls gives a 15 percent discount on all items in the store and free UK postage. Use the discount code: TWINS
- Cotton Charm Love gives a 10 percent discount on all items in the store. Use the discount code: ABOUTWINS
Win free stuff for twins
At the moment we have 1 ongoing contest on this page and a few smaller contests running on our Facebook page.
Contest 1: Aqua Duo twin sling in mesh
You can win this practical twin sling from Uchi. The winner gets to choose the color of the sling from what the store has in stock.
Please do this to participate:
- Follow the UCHI Facebook page
- Leave a reply to this article and write “twin sling” & the age of your twins.
This contest expires on June, 4, 2019. We’ll reach out to the winner through e-mail and announce the name here and on our Facebook page.