The Weego TWIN Baby Carrier is developed for premature and infant twins. You can use the carrier starting from 4lbs (1800 grams) until the twins have reached a joined weight of 33lbs (15 kg). You wear the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier in front of you with both twins facing you. The Weego TWIN Baby Carrier has a specially designed double pouch construction. It’s designed to ensure healthy hip development and to support proper and full support for your babies backs and heads. The inner pouch supports the babies backs all around and holds them close to you. The outer pouch supports their heads and necks. The double pouch design ensures hip healthy position of the legs. It comes in four colors, black, navy blue, red & white and grey & white.
- All Weego baby carriers are free from harmful and allergenic substances. All fabrics are manufactured and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- All straps and buckles are extremely easy to fit and adjust. Zippers, buttons and snaps are in highest quality by YKK and certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- You can adjust the inner pouch leg holes to fit different size babies, and you’re also able to adjust the height of the inner pouches. This makes it a good choice for premature twins.
- You can use the carrier by yourself. You don’t need another person to help you position the babies. You can even pass your babies to another person without removing them from the carrier.
- The Weego TWIN Baby Carrier comes with six machine washable bibs – three sets of two. You can buckle two of them on to the top of the carrier where your babies faces rest and change them with a new set when they become dirty. The bibs protect the upper part of your carrier and keeps it clean. The carrier has several leashes for toys and pacifiers.
How do I use the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier?
You receive the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier with really well-written instructions. It has pictures showing you how to adjust and wear the carrier optimally. The company advises that you read the instructions before use and adjust the carrier to the sizes of the babies and the wearer. The Weego TWIN Baby Carrier has comfortable soft shoulder straps and a comfort strap you can buckle behind your head. It also has a waist strap. All buckles and straps can be easily fitted to the size of the person wearing the carrier. With the outer and inner pouches open, you can gently pull your babies legs through the leg holes of the inner pouches, fasten the buckles and zip the pouches closed. You close the buckle on the outer pouch collar and zip the outer pouch. You’re able to adjust the inner pouch waist straps so they fit snugly around your babies waists.
What’s the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier made of?
The Weego Simply Black TWIN baby carrier is made of black cotton twill. The Weego Grey & White Seersucker TWIN baby carrier and the Wheego Red & White Seersucker TWIN baby carrier are made of thin, grey/red and white striped Seersucker fabric consisting of 65 percent cotton and 35 percent polyester. The Weego Navy Blue TWIN baby carrier is made of navy cotton twill with blue and white checked cotton lining. They are machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius / 85 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be tumbled dried at a low temperature. The bibs are made from 100 percent cotton and come in different colors. They can be machine washed and dried at high temperature.
How much does the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier cost?
The Weego TWIN baby carrier costs $169.00. That’s about 128 British Pounds, depending on the currency rates.
What’s your rating for the Weego TWIN Baby Carrier?
Go to Store